Man gets operated after ‘swallowing’ 56 razor blades

The photo shows razor blades being pulled from the man’s stomach. – NDTV

One in a horrific incident Indian man He was rushed to the hospital after he swallowed more than 50 razor blades one by one for reasons still unknown. NDTV Reported

Yashpal Singh, who is believed to be suffering from mental health problems, swallowed 56 razor blades with plastic covers.

After the incident, the 26-year-old was taken to the hospital by his roommate where he complained of abdominal pain while vomiting blood.

The man underwent an ultrasound test which revealed the blade inside his body. An endoscopy was also done and the doctors decided to operate on her.

Dr Narsi Ram Dewasi said the man had “severe” cut marks on his neck and his body was swollen all over. The doctor also said that Singh had several cuts inside his body.

He was operated on by a team of seven doctors, including pediatricians, pediatricians and other staff members, who removed all the blades from his stomach in three hours.

According to the doctor, Singh seems to have swallowed three packets of blades separated by plastic covers. As the plastic dissolved inside his body, Blade It reached his stomach, causing a cut and internal bleeding.

“It is possible that the young man had a problem or Mental stressDue to which he consumed 3 whole packets of the blade,” the doctor said NDTV.

The young man’s family had no idea why he had eaten so many blades and was stunned.

However, the doctor said that the condition of the person is now stable.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *