Transfer Talk: Man United want Griezmann amid Atletico-Barca impasse
The summer transfer window for Europe’s big leagues is closed. However, looking back to January, there is plenty of chatter about who is going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, arrivals, moves and, of course, Transactions made!
Top story: Man United ready to pounce on Griezmann’s uncertainty
Antoine Griezmann May push into January release if Atletico Madrid cannot resolve their conflict with Barcelona On the terms of France Forwards loan deal, according to Athletic. If so Manchester United The 31-year-old will look to seize an opportunity and rekindle his interest after reportedly failing in the summer.
Former Real Sociedad The standout is in the second year of his two-year loan spell with the Catalan club after returning to the Metropolitano last summer. However, he has yet to start a game for Diego Simeone’s side this season and has yet to come off the bench before the hour mark. Los Rosablancos He reportedly wants to avoid activating a clause in his arrangement that would make his transfer permanent.
gave The Blaugrana Reportedly seeking legal action in response, as they continue to demand their €40 million transfer fee from their La Liga rivals, As previously reported by ESPN..
United, among other Premier League clubs, will be keeping a close eye on the situation.
– Barcelona are interested in a free transfer. Chelsea Midfielder JorginhoReports the sunAs his contract expires in the summer. That leaves the Catalan side preparing for the 30-year-old’s January approach, when Italy International — reportedly seen as an ideal alternative. Sergio Biscuit — Will be able to sign a pre-contractual agreement.
– weapon, Liverpool And Sevilla Ready to race for Shakhtar Donetsk Winger Mykhailo Madrek In January, according to Calciomercato. 21 years old Ukraine The international, who has made an impressive start to the Champions League with two goals in two games, is reportedly on the radar of several top European nations.
– Stade Renas Will move fast for a free agent. Zikawith the midfielder Santamaria the Baptist On the sidelines for five months after sustaining an ankle injury, according to reports L’Equipe. The 27-year-old has been without a club since his contract expired. Lily in June, and followed with 144 Ligue 1 appearances. Les Dogsthe Portugal The French international is set for a return to the top flight.
– City of Manchester Borrower Jesus is proud Wants to stay. MarcelReports Fit MercatoOM has a €20m option to make the move permanent. The 21-year-old right-back revealed that he had been the subject of interest from various clubs this summer, but Burkina Faso The international chose to go to France.
– Borussia Dortmund 18 years old interested. Australia Striker Grand CoolAccording to Calciomercato. The highly-rated forward has four goals and an assist in nine A-League appearances for the Central Coast Mariners, and the youngster has been named in the Socceroos’ World Cup squad for next week’s friendlies against New Zealand. It is indicated to be a part of .